Once again I find enough time to throw out some qucik hitters and random comments from a previous Steeler game. Feel free to agree or rip me a new one.
1. I am still looking for the appologies from the Polomolu haters from preseason. Every game Troy plays you the interest is mounting up.
2. I love what Tomlin did by going for it on 4th and goal. Sure you'll say "but if we lost you wouldn't feel that way." I say "yes I would". If you are going to play in January, you can't be scared. You won't really know what you have unless you test it when you get a chance. Gut check. I say the Dee passed and the O benefitted. The Dee will most likely have to bail us out again. Now we know they can do it against a really good offense.
3. I love Ike. He has hands of stone but it looks like they get sticky in subzero temps. That TD pass to T.O. was a combination of Romo running around and throwing the ball where it needed to be thrown. He covered T.O. as well as anyone could for that amount of time.
4. LeBeau game planned the Cowpokes to a "T". It just so happens that the one player on the Dallas offense isn't on a lot of game film.
5. It's hard to overlook the depth of our secondary. Without William Gay, I don't think we survive the Townsend and McFadden injuries. He also give the luxury of easing them back in the lineup.
Well gotta get back to work.