As we count down to the Steelers' sixth Super Bowl Championship, I thought I would share some of my hopes with other members of the Steeler Nation.
1) I really hope the Browns, Ravens, and Cowboys are enjoying perfecting their golf games, extra trips to the strip clubs, or whatever these guys do when they are not losing football games.
2) I also hope that people do not hurt themselves as they leap off the Cardinal bandwagon come Monday morning.
3) I hope to hear at least one "double yoi!" on Sunday.
4) I hope that Keisel has at least three sacks!
5) While I hope no one from either team gets hurt, I would not mind seeing Boldin's helmet getting knocked loose.
6) Further I hope Boldin and Haley are arguing near the end of the game.
7) I hope the game is a 20 point Steeler laugher.
8) I hope my heart holds up if it isn't.
9) I hope the work day goes by FAST.
10) I hope the satellite does not go out.
11) I hope NOT to see Warner kissing his old lady.
12) I hope the pizza is not late.
13) I hope the wings are not too spicy.
14) I hope my seven year old and ten year old do not pick up extra vocabulary words from me during the game.
15) I hope the O-Lineman are collectively voted MVP. I would love to see Kemouatu in Disney World.
Here we go...