1. Jared Allen sacks Ben five times.
2. Adrian Peterson has one run for over 40 yards, then is held to less than 3 yards per rush after that.
3. Heath Miller sets a personal record for most catches and yards in a game.
4. The Steelers jump out to an early lead, as usual.
5. Down by 11 points entering the 4th quarter, Favre leads two scoring drives, the second of which gives the Vikings their first lead of the game.
6. On Favre's final drive of the night, which would put the Steelers down by two scores, he throws an INT to Polamalu, who runs it back deep into Packers' territory. But the refs make a terrible illegal block call against Ike Taylor and give the Steelers the ball inside their own ten, with less than two minutes to go.
7. Ben engineers a final drive that culminates in a long, impossible TD pass to Mike Wallace to end the game. Steelers win! Two dozen fans are hospitalized for cardiac arrhythmia.
8. Three days later, the entire nation gets sick of hearing sportscasters say that this game marks the moment that Favre "passed the torch" to a new generation of QB's.
9. Favre announces that this game convinced him to retire for good. He lies.