I like fans making bold predictions. So I'm going to try a few of my own...
1) Adrian Peterson will not rush for more than a 100 yards, but will come very, very close. Steelers always play up or down to the competition. For the most part we contain the elite backs, but Peterson is still phenomenal so he will make us sweat a little.
2) We will pick off Favre at least twice (Polamalu will have one of those interceptions).
3) We will hold the Vikings to an insanely low amount of yards in the first half (under 100), and then they will adjust and explode in the fourth quarter.
4) Whichever team has the ball in the last two minutes wins this game.
5) Fright Night will get more rushing yards than Adrian Peterson.
6) Big Ben has another 300-yard passing game.
7) Vikings Defense will double-cover Hines Ward and bump Santonio Holmes in his routes, leaving Mike Wallace open to have another 100+ yard performance.
8) We will sack Favre at least 4 times.
9) Steelers O-line protects Ben but he still gets sacked 3 times for holding on the ball for too long.
10) Jeff Reed doesn't miss any field goals, then he goes out to celebrate after the game, gets drunk and punches a police officer in the face demanding him to dispense paper towels.
(More discussion on this on my blog: Lord's Day Game Day)