The following writing is opinion formed based on "factual" observations of our roster. If you deny in any way please feel free to express your opinion in the section below. These are my predicted first cuts, which happen in one week. Enjoy, and "Lets Go STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!"
- ALEX STEPANOVICH: He was signed as "veteran insurance". And was struggling with 3rd string D lineman. Something we dont need with Legursky looking stronger than him. Bye big man, hope u find money somewhere else.
- JEREMY PARQUET: He is injured at a crucial time. And he played poorly to begin with. I believe this is the move made to keep the young and promising Ramon Foster. Again bye bye, hope someone else finds a use for you.
- JUSTIN VINCENT: He got the oppurtunity, but showed little compared to other options we have. I wont risk cutting the "Tank" this early. And Redman already punched his ticket in to get by this 1st cut. Sorry Justin, u took too long, Bye.
- DEZMOND SHERROD: He has been "outshined" by many. Especially David Johnson, 7th round pick. DJ is as strong as they come, he held his ground against "Silverback". Sorry Dezmond i would rather invest my time and money in DJ, bye now!
- TYLER GRISHAM: Its way too crowded at WR. And Tyler, you are the "weakest link". There are enough starting caliber recievers already. We are set 5 deep with Ward, Holmes, Sweed, Wallace, and Mcdonald. We can afford to cut any WR behind them.