I'm not an expert by any means but my predictions these past few years have panned out fairly well. I predicted the 05 bowl and the 08 after the first game...
ok so i predicted last year after brady went down, but still...check out my top 10 after the jump
1. OLine gels to become an good passing unit giving up only 20 sacks attributed to it this season
2. As a result ben throws for 4000 yards, 25 TDs and 5 Ints
3. Santonio Holmes has his first 1k receiving season with 1,300 receiving yards.
4. Hines ward has another 1000 receiving season with 1100 yards.
5. Steelers rushing attack bounces back with parker gaining 1,200 yards this season 4 TDs.
6. steelers still have trouble in goal line rushing and short yardage runs.
7. Steelers finish first AFC, beat ravens 1, lose 1 and gain home field advantage(best record AFC)
8. Steelers Defense finishes first in every category except rushing(again) and has highest number of sacks(50+), Polamalu finishes with 6 int.
packers and eagles make wild card.
saints play giants in NFC championship and lose.
10. STEELERS PLAY GIANTS IN SUPERBOWL AND WIN.