Your favorite fun loving, wise cracking, random blogger has FINALLY made it to Colorado Springs...It has been awhile, and I know most of you missed me (lol j/k) I am glad that I have internet access back up and running. The trek across our great nation (35 hours 8 days in between stops/sleeping/partying). I have pinned my conclusion down to 5 things.
1. Driving on nothing but 30 cans of Rockstar and Monster in between gas stops isn't a good thing...(I was so amped!)
2. Driving through St. Louis and Kansas City with a Terrible towel on your back window is awesome...( I was almost run off the road by aggressive drivers and had cups of coffee and water bottles thrown at my car in the midst of almost being pulled over by a state trooper!) GOD BLESS STEELER NATION!!!
3. Driving through Nebraska and Kansas alone is a whole different world...( The corn fields and livestock population out-rule the people. Speaking of Nebraska, I stopped off in Omaha to kick it with a couple friends to watch the Steelers/Ravens game and surprisingly enough there is a Steelers bar right in the heart of the Cattle Capital of world. DJ's Bar and Grille. It was a good time minus, the loss and the b/s calls.)
4. Driving through the states named Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois, and Indiana...and actually stopping you meet and see the most interesting people at Wal-Mart.
5. Driving through Missouri, Wyoming, and finally Colorado there are too too many Cowboys and Bison to even count as well as some local girls that chew raw leaf tobacco and almost get a hunk spit into your face during a argument regarding on why the Steelers are better than the Broncos, Rams, and Chiefs combined. (True story...every place I stopped to get a drink I almost got into a fight about football...lol!)
After getting to my current resting spot Co. Springs, this past Friday...I am currently inprocessing into my AFB and still looking for a place to live (hotel life is great...not really). But I had you guys, the faithful at BTSC always on my mind...I am happy to be back (Even though homeless for now lol!) on the best site in the web...I thank everyone for the shoutouts and praises while Arn, English, and PCI tracked my whereabouts. As well as those guys keeping me sane lol. Much love to all and I am very happy to be back...