Well, the Steelers and Raiders looked like the old rivalry in the '70s with lots of physicality and no love lost. The only thing missing was a close game. I can assure you that any player from that decade who was watching the game and saw the ridiculous penalties might have turned the television to a Seinfeld re-run. In any case...
1) Should any of the Steelers have been more aggressive toward Richard Seymour after he decked Big Ben? Did the lack of aggressive response show a lack of support for their quarterback? Or, did it show smarts and discipline that the team took matters on the scoreboard instead of risking the loss of an already banged up offensive lineman?
2) Should Mike Tomlin have been more critical of Seymour after the game instead of lovey dovey about his "resume"? Should Tomlin have been more supportive of Ben and less supportive of Seymour?
3) Did Ben do a quick acting job after the punch, like a flopper in basketball, to make sure Seymour would get the maximum on-field sanction?
4) Do you honestly believe that if Brady or Manning was clocked by Seymour in the same situation that there would be a suspension?
5) If someone offered you Mike Pouncey right now for the Steelers' first-round pick next year, would you make the deal?