1. Will Big Ben be able to bounce back?
2. Will the secondary be able to play better than last week?
3. Will BA make the offense less predictable?
4. Will Ike Taylor continue his great play?
5. Will Eason and Hood be able to continue there great play in the absense of Smith/Kiesel (I dont know his status)?
7. Predict the Score
Answers after the jump1. I think Ben bounces back but I think Mendy carries the team this week. For Ben I see 20 for 27 for 245 yds and 2tds
2. The Secondary would have trouble playing worse than last week. I think Ike will lock down 8-5 and I think BMAC will play much better than last week. Also Troy should play better than last week as last week might have been his worst game ever
3. I think he does a better job of this. Hopefully he uses a PA from the IFORM to try and hit Wallace deep.
4. Ike has been solid this year. Already 2INTs. I think he keeps this up limiting 8-5 to 2rec for 22yds and getting 3 PBU's. No Int this game
5. Eason/Hood should continue to fill in admirably for the missing DE's. Hood is starting to show why we picked him number one overall last year.
6. I think Wallace will get a TD if BA uses him correctly. I think MIke gets 6rec for 103 and 1TD (a 57yd stop and go)
7. My initial prediction is a good hard fought game with the STeelers pulling away late.
Some other predicted Stats for the game
Mendy: 30 carries, 125yds and 1td
Hinez: 6 rec, 89yds and 1td
Deebo: 1 sack, 1FF, 7 Tackles
Timmons: 11 tackles, 3TFL
Your thoughts, concerns, or questions