1) From 2007 through 2010, only two NFL coaches have coached all 64 of their team's regular season games with playoff hopes alive. One is Bill Belichick. Can you name the other?
2) Would it be better to have a healthy Troy and be the six-seed in the AFC, or be without Troy and be the second seed?
3) 10 years from now, who will be known as the greatest quarterback in Steelers history?
4) If you could have one former Steelers player come over to your house for dinner, no fanfare, media, neighbors or relatives, who would you most like to have a private dinner with?
5) Do you refer to the Steelers as "we?" Do you have a problem with others referring to the team in the "we" ownership sense?