I'm a huge Madden Addict and play more than I should. I've been experimenting lately and I KNOW Madden isn't real life, but.... I've had much better success with Sepulveda on kickoff duty. Two things work to his advantage if in real life he can keep from getting hurt.
1. He's bigger, faster and stronger than Skippy.
2. He can probably boot it into the enzone 90% of the time instead of twice a season (if Skippers gets a tailwind).
Additionally, I get about the same success on Kick and Punt returns with Wallace as with Logan. I love Logan, but now that Mike is in his 2nd year maybe he could take kick return duties and free up a spot for Redzone Redman.
My 2010 wishlist
1. Joey Porter decides to retire a Steeler and alternates series with Harrison and spells Woodley on the other side.
3. The Free Agent and Draft processes give us what the Steel Circle defense needs - Corners.
4. Sweed decides to play football - Finally.
5. Tomlin puts a fullback in Bruce Arians Offense sinc Bruce won't do it. I've tried to talk Bruce into running the ball more, but he won't listen. He did listen when I called and suggested he air it out to Wallace, first play first possesion against the Packers. We'll see if he blocks my calls this year!
6. The bengals loose every game, except when they play the ravens, and the ravens and the cowgirls loose every game.
7. Ben decides to go to the gym. (actually my wife's wish) She says he is chubby and lazy, and at times I'm beginning to agree.
Told you these were Random Thoughts!
And to finish... Who would you rather have if the contract were the same for the following?