The NFL's Competition Committee will discuss a possible over rule change at their meetings next month. If the proposed plan passes, overtime will work as follows:
1. The team who wins the toss gets the ball first (team A)
2. If team A scores a touchdown on that first possession, they win the game.
3. If team A kicks a field goal, then team B will get possession of the ball.
4. If team B kicks a field goal on their first possession, the game will go to sudden death and, presumably, the current OT rules would take effect.
5. If team B scores a touchdown, they win.
This subject is always a great source of debate, with good arguments coming from both sides. What's anybody's opinion of these rule changes?