While the Steelers aren't normally big time players in the free agent market, the next 24 to 48 hours should still be interesting as many teams look to add impact free agents. There have already been some movement including the trade of a well known cornerback and the surprise release of a veteran nose tackle. Use this thread to discuss any and all free agency movement or rumors and we'll try and update it with breaking news from time to time.
- The Chargers have sent Antonio Cromartie to the Jets for a 3rd round pick in 2011.
- The Chargers also released veteran nose tackle Jamal Williams.
- The Panthers released Jake Delhomme despite him being just one year into his new contract. They still owe him about $12.5 million worth of guaranteed money.
- The Lions have signed Nate Burleson to a five-year, $25 million deal that includes $11 million in guarantees.
- The two biggest free agent defenders, Julius Peppers and Karlos Dansby, are visiting with with teams today. Peppers is in Chicago talking with the Bears and Dansby is in Miami talking to the Dolphins.