According to Yahoo! Sports, we may get a longer season. Sources say that there could be 2 Preseason games and 18 Regular Season games.
This could be both a good and a bad thing.
- Less preseason games.
- Better match-ups
- The NFL could make more money
- A better chance to see your team on national television.
- More memories
- Less Preseason games could mean more rust for the players
- Player fighting for roster spots may have a harder time finding work
- More wear and tear on the players...which means, more injuries.