Just continuing to shake things up until training camp. I'm not a miserable person, but I do find certain things annoy me from time to time...pet peeves in various aspects of daily life. First up....on the road. Please chime in with your own or even bash me for being a
Johnny_S Negative Nancy:
1. People that don't turn right on red when there isn't a "No Turn On Red" sign. I'm not sure if this applies to all states, but in Jersey, if you don't see a sign stating you can't turn right on red, and there are no cars coming to prevent you from doing so....move along Sally! The law allows you to turn.
2. People that drive in the passing lane that AREN'T PASSING. Move your a$$ over and stop being so damn oblivious to your surroundings! Disrupting the flow of traffic can be more dangerous than aggressive drivers. Jersey drivers are horrible with this. They don't give an F about anyone on the road but themselves. I wonder if Albert Haynesworth has a Jersey home...that F'r.
3. All you aholes that ride the shoulder (or any lane for that matter) to get ahead of everyone following the rules and waiting in their lane to turn or pay a toll should have your cars impounded. Anyone see Ocean's 11? I wish I could get some sort of EMP device to "brown out" your car to render you F'd. However, that might not be such a good idea...cause then everyone sitting in gridlock as a result will be the one's punished. Jegoffs.
4. On that "disrupting the flow of traffic" theme, how bout all the Corky's that decide they want to merge into your lane going about 30 mph slower than you! Whether they are pulling out of a parking lot, merging onto a highway or just turning into the flow of traffic, there is no excuse. The world does not revolve around you....Aristotle. Move your a$$!
5. Old men in hats driving humungous cars (Caddy's, Crown Vic's, Mark VIII, etc). Sorry, I get it that you need a sense of independence later in life, but do you realize how many times you've almost hit me? I'm bettin' the house it's a big NO. Either get a Smart Car, pass a driver's test every couple years to prove you can see 10 feet in front of you or just have someone drive you. Word of wisdom to all y'all Stillers folk (Ravens fans skip to #6)....stay off the roads Sunday morning.
6. Rubberneckers!!! Gaper delays!! Why must all traffic come to a halt when there's an accident on the other side of the frickin road!?!? I'll say it again...MOVE YOUR A$$!! Why do people slow down when a cop already has someone else pulled over??? You think he's gonna use his spidey sense to clock you while he's asking for license and registration and just start running after you like the Terminator to pull you over?? DRIVE!!
There's your glimpse of driving in Jersey. Agree? Disagree? Got other examples?