Movie review time. Let's get this started quickly. Ok so I finally saw Ironman 2. I was told that the first one was better. I neither agree nor disagree. Actually I disagree. I think they were equal. I'll ramble here for a bit then I'm going to launch out in my signature bullet style.
This movie picked right up where the previous movie left off. We see Mr. Stark and his narcissistic self keeping his Ironman suit to himself. The government is trying its best to get it from his hands. Wait, I'm not going to go through and give a short narrative. If you've seen it you already know this and if you haven't you don't want me telling you what happens.
I am just going to throw some bullets out there and let the discussion fly. But before I do I will continue my brief synopsis. As I said before Tony Stark is a narcissistic scientist that took the plans left from his father to create an Ironman suit. In the first one it's introduced. In the second one it is coveted by many. Out of Russia comes a competitor that proves to be a formidable foe. Will Ironman die? Will he lose his suit? Will he overcome and still be a great American hero? Go see and find out, I say it's worth it. Even though.... I'll explain below.
1. Ok I'm explaining here. Not enough Scarlett. Come on man she was a hot redhead in a tight black/blue suit. I could have watched her kick some more butt. I mean add about another 10 minutes to the movie. They could show her walking around the building from various angles.
2. I must say Mickey Rourke has gone from weird and creepy to scary. I see many chances for him to act in the future. Just need more stories that require half human looking creepy guys.
3. I never read Ironman comics. Are the portraying Tony Stark correctly? I saw the cartoon a few times and I vaguely remember Ironman being a little cocky, but not like he is in this movie.
4. Is there going to be an Ironman 3? Because they opened the door for it at the end, as Hammer goes to the slammer.
5. I know they're airbrushed but...
6. Time for you to review.
I give Ironman 2 a thumbs up.