Ok, I think we all need somewhere to discuss the non-steeler goings on at Training Camps thus far.
I'll start it off by saying that I will try to get one of these done every day but if someone would be a backup to me I'd love that.
The main stories so far:
- Dez Bryant, WR, Dallas is out for 4-6 weeks with a high right ankle sprain.
- Domonique Foxworth, CB, Ravens is out for the season with a torn ACL.
- Laverneus Coles, WR has gone back to the Jets for a third time on a 1 year deal.
- Lions President Tom Lewand has been suspended for 30 days and fined $100,00 for a DUI.
- Montario Hardesty, RB, Browns will miss 2-3 weeks with a twisted knee.
- Donald Penn, OT, Bucs has signed a 6 year, $48m contract extension.
- Albert Haynesworth missed his conditioning test with a knee injury.
- Eagles trade LB Joe Mays to Broncos for RB JJ. Arrington.
- Eric Berry is made highest paid S in league history, 6 years, $60m and $34m guaranteed.
- Eric Tannenbaum, GM, Jets and Rex Ryan, HC, Jets both sign extensions through 2014.
- Eagles sign WR Kerry Washington to a 1 year deal.
Discuss, and break the news as it comes in guys. I'm going to ask for something here, don't use the subject line in the comments unless you are breaking some news, just makes it easier for people who just want to browse the news to find it.