Again, please try not to use the subject line, unless you are breaking some news, this will make it easier for the casual observer to see what has happened around the league.
The major stories after the jump.
- Wes Welker WR Patriots has been taken off the PUP list and will practice today.
- Darelle Revis CB J-E-T-S was not present for the conditioning run, however he won't be considered a holdout until 5:30.
- Joe Mcknight RB J-E-T-S passed his conditioning run and will now be able to practice for the first time since his horrific throat injury.
- Knowshon Moreno RB Denver was carted off the practice field with a right leg injury.
- Correll Buckhalter RB Denver was carted off just minutes after with a left leg injury.
- Ex Steeler Santonio Holmes WR Jets has been given a mandatory report date for minicamp, August 4th.
- Robbie Agnone TE signed with the Falcons last night.
- Jared Gaither OT Ravens is still a mystery, he is having bloodwork done and will have more tests done Monday.
- Ex Steeler Deshea Townsend CB signed with the Colts today.