1. Jonathan Dwyer should be kept in Pittsburgh, don't let him get away...whether it be PS for this year or keep him on the roster! With a bit more play and fitness he can be good, hope he continues this next week!
2. Pouncey passed his test tonight he did a good job in the game. 62 has seen his last days in Pittsburgh I think.
3. Is it only me or does anyone else think that Essex should be benched in favor of Ramon Foster!?
4. Flozell Adams other than the false start was very good tonight and ready for the season.
5. Keenan Lewis is not ready for prime time...he was awful tonight...the stage got too big for him.
6. Is it just me or does our D look just ordinary and not particularly intense, we didn't stop Denver.
7. I am very worried about the QB situation, Leftwich and Dixon didn't make me happy tonight, Batch looked more comfortable than both of them. The pick was an obvious error in communication with the receiver.