houghts on the game.
1. This game was set up to be a trap game, except no one told the Steelers to be cocky and take this team lightly. Kudos to Coach T and the rest of the staff for the teams attitude this week. Great focus Steelers.
2. Loving Charlie, he played great today. To down the praise a little though, both those TD's to Mike Wallace should have been interceptions, and Wallace did a great job on both. Charlie's long ball does take a bit to get down field.
3. Offensive Line looked good today. Like a good NFL line. Didn't look at all like the patchwork mess it looked like last week. Good to see guys stepping up and playing well, and Pouncey just dominating. Pouncey is a Pro Bowl Center.
4. Stevenson Sylvester. Did he not get a sack? No stat sites have him with a sack, but I swear he had one. Who'd they give his sack to? Maybe I'm just crazy. . .
5. Josh Freeman, people being too hard on the young QB. He showed poise in there, he was getting crushed and going against our D in great form, and yet he didn't fall for any of LeBeau's traps and managed to move the ball decently. This kid is going to be a solid to very good starting QB. For goodness sake, he looked way better than Matt Ryan.
6. Lastly, who leaves Hines Ward open in the end zone? How do you even do that? Hines lost most of his speed 4 or 5 years ago, yet he just slips coverage once or twice a game and makes huge plays. Loved seeing him and Barber having fun out there.
So what are your thoughts?