1. Deebo: The guy never gets held.... Wait they called a holding in this game. I guess you have to be cattle rustled to get a call.
Welcome to my hood Rookie. Dalton gets the business. Just be glad we didn't give you Rodney King's beat down. My thinking leading up to this game was, "We are going to introduce this rookie to the NFL officially." He had a little success though. Enough of that. Getcha gatt. Make it splat. Lock and load. Let's roll. Welcome to my hooooood.
2. Troy: He was like Nightcrawler on Xmen. I really would like him to make some form tackles instead of risking a concussion. Though it was pretty cool to see a human helicopter.
3. I was at B-Dubs in Colonial Heights Virginia. We are given a seat next to the only Bengal fans in the state. From the kickoff this woman was talking trash and say woohoo go Bengals. She was even getting excited at the replays. Willie Gay gets an INT and I looked right at her and said "Welcome to the NFL rookie". They quietly (first time all day) get up and leave.
4. A. Brown: Balla. The Bengal fans next to me kept saying. "Him again!" I said, "You betta ask somebody."
5. Kapinos (Robopunter II?): I hafta give this man props. I actually had to look carefully because I thought I was tricked and Robopunter was back.
6. Clark: He's starting to peak. Did you notice Bengals receivers dropping passes because they were turning their heads?
7. Farrior: I know you saw the play that he was a step late, but he held his own pawtnah.
8. Big Play Willie Gay: You earned it today bro. Caused one INT and made the other.
9. Seahawks: hahahahahahaha Thank you
10. Cotchery: If he wouldn't have stopped on that 3rd down play, he would have had a huge day with 2 TDS.
11. Wallace: A poor throw kept him under 100 and TD-less
12. Miller: Money. Even though he gave up an INT with a bobble. That's not typical of him. He still made the Bengals stay honest with crucial catches.
13. Rush-hard: Gotta love that TD run that was shear determination. That's what I'm talkin about. Film time must be getting through.
14. Curtis Brown: Special Teams beast
15. Ryan Mundy: See #14
16. Cortez Allen: I'm liking what I'm seeing in spot duty.
17. Flags: Cincy got some home cooking, but the Ravens get free resets on most of their drives. Happened again against the Seahawks. That's one team that does things freely that their opponent can't do without a flag. Interesting.
18. This one is yours!