Heated rivalries between sports teams seems to be echoed by the heated comments of the respective teams fans. I call this smack talk. Welcome to the Smack Talk Zone! A place for Steelers and ravens fan's to give their respective smack, a forum in which to be heard.
We had a TON of smack talk by the ravens fan's on BTSC after their win against our beloved Pittsburgh Steelers in week one. It got pretty heated in more than one post on this site. The thought behind this post is to keep all the smack talk in one place so that folks who aren't into that sort of thing don't tune out the whole site. They can just avoid this particular post!
1. Give a little respect to the baltimore fan's who frequent BTSC. Mr. Malor, BalHawk and AV23 to name a few.
2. Don't feed the Trolls! Don't feed the Trolls! Have a hard time not doing that myself : ). Damn Trolls!
3. Please keep the cuss words to a minimum. 1 per comment or reply, more than that just shows the limits of your vocabulary.
4. Try to keep personal attacks to a minimum. Focus on the game, players, fans, coaches and not the individual.
5. Have fun! If you start to get mad, take a break and count to 10 while downing a beer and then come back.
If ya came this far with me, you deserve a lil sumthin...........
Remember if you break the suggestions this "mean" referee might have to kick you out of the game and personally escort you to the locker room. You don't want that!