Sometimes in life, you can just smell a trap before it happens. Sometimes it's clearly defined, other times less so- but this week's game against the 49ers is beginning to look the part:
- Road game, on the west coast, in primetime, in front of a hostile sellout
- No James Harrison, primarily because
- Roger Godell is such an ass...
- Banged up Big Ben / Banged up Maurkice Pouncey
- Banged up Troy / Banged up Woodley
- Opposing QB has hall-o-fame credentials
- That last one was just checking your reading comprehension
- Mendenhall and Co. going up vs. the #1 run defense
It certainly has the makings of an upset special (as i clearly find the Steelers to be the favorite), but i'm hoping we go into San Fran and be nimble n' quick all over Candlestick. Having said all this: I think we got this thing- do you???