Sometimes you get the breaks some times you don't. We hadn't gotten any earlier in the season. I don't think Cincy stood a chance even without the turnovers. All that happened today is what we expected. We put five (TDs) on 'em. Cincy, you have a good team but you played a better team today. These are the breaks. Lock and Load.1. Deebo: Jackin fools for their loot all game. He's getting his game legs.
2. A. Brown: Balla. You can really notice that he's not returning kick offs. That hit on him on the sidelines is the kind of hit we get called on all the time.
3. Ike: Before you get on Ike for the few catches he gave up, realize he had his hands full and still came up big. AND he made a play on a ball in the air. He also played A.J. Green well on a couple of deep balls. Interesting...
4. Clark: Still bringin it. He made a couple of guys drop passes because he was in the vicinity. He came from deep safety and stopped a run in the backfield, but he also missed an INT looking for the KO. I can dig that.
5. Keisel: He seems to be in on every play around the line of scrimmage.
6. Tiga Tiga Woods yall: Gotta give props to my boy for winning yesterday with a clutch birdie on 18.
7. Timmons: Any question where he's needed most. Nice....very nice.
8. Heyward: With the blocked kick. Imagine that a blocked kick and punt return for TD in the SAME GAME.
9. Rush Hard: Had some great runs, and some weak sauce, but you can't argue with those two TDs.
10. Redman: He may not be the legend we made him here, but I like the motor and I like the heart.
11. O-Line: Three sacks? So what they did work today. They had success running, which not many have done against the Bengals this year.
12. C. Brown: You get props from me every week as long as you keep showing up on special teams.
13: Robopunter II: besides the one shank. I likey.
14. Ben: Warrior. I had a Bengal fan saying Ben wouldn't play. His finger is hurt. I said Ben is a warrior. He kissed a car going
35 on a motorcycle, had jacked up toes (said they were broken), jacked up ankle, broken nose and still does his thing. I said, "Check
your skirt Alice your jealousy is showing." He played his game today. There was no cheap turnover.
15. This one's yours.
The Breaks performed on Old School episode or Soooooooooul Train. These are always entertaining.
We put Fiiiiiiiive on 'em.