Now that the off-season is in full swing and the CBA still not any where close to being started, lets have some fun. This may be the hardest non-football list I have asked you guys to do. 10 songs that you hear on the radio/CD/Ipod/Youtube/Playlist.com you turn it up and start singing along even if you are in a crowded place.
10. Avenged Sevenfold - Danger Line. It's a toss up between this and Natural Born Killers for the best song off their lastest album Nightmare.
9. A Day To Remember - All I want. I have no idea how many times I have listened to this song over the last week, because it is awesome.
8. Paramore- Ignorance. One of the best songs that tells people to just leave you alone.
7. Bowling For Soup - No Hablo Ingles. It's how I deal with lifes problems. I would also reccommend not watching this at work or around small children.
6. Metallica - Minus Human. Metallica, check. Orchestra, check. Pure awesome you bet your house it is.
5. Metallica - Hero of the Day. Slow song, but still a great one. A lot of soul in it.
4. Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark. The only way to listen to song is live, the studio version does not have the fullness that a live version of it does.
3. Rise Against - Auidence of One. this is just a good song, even if I don't agree with with the intended meaning and put my own in there.
2. Avenged Sevenfold - Streets. It's a punk song, Avenged Sevenfold laughs at genres and makes their own music.
1. Dave Matthews Band - Ants Marching. Weren't expecting that curveball were you. This is just a great song that helped get the DMB train rolling.
So there is my 10, what songs make up your top-10?