Like I do every Sunday evening, a quick review of what was written on Behind the Steel Curtain this past week just in case some of you were away from your regular web reading this week.
* Ivan Cole started the week with a post about 'Issues That Need to be Addressed' in the NFL's still-not-resolved Collective Bargaining Agreement negotiations.
* Hines Ward fills us in how his preliminary experiences preparing for Dancing With The Stars have been going. In a word, intense.
* Last Monday brought the intriguing and exciting news that former Steelers legend Carnell Lake was returning to Pittsburgh to coach the team's defensive backs.
* John Stephens filed his third and final part to his review of the NFL's best offenses in 2010.
* Ivan Cole was relieved there was at least a sliver of good news by week's end.
* I had a bad feeling in the middle of last week that we were headed for bad news on the labor front. Lawyers + investment bankers + questionable leadership at the top shouldn't ever sound like a great recipe for the NFLPA coming to a quick agreement with the NFL and its owners.
* Here's the NFL's official statement in the immediate wake of the NFLPA's decertification on Friday; shortly after, the NFL also released a summary of proposal denied by the NFLPA.