This is part 4 of a 7 part series. For Rounds 1 to 3 click below
1. Ian Williams, NT, Notre Dame: Williams would be my favorite round 4 pick. He is big, fast, and very strong and couples those traits with a great work ethic and intelligence.
2. Sione Fua, NT, Stanford: Fua is a little better than Williams but we will probably have to trade up to get him. However, I would be ecstatic if we traded up in round 4 to get him.
3. Lee Ziemba, OG, Auburn: Another player we would probably have to trade up for in round 4 but I would not mind trading up to get him.
4. Cliff Matthews, OLB, South Carolina: Matthews is a very good OLB prospect who would have to transition from being a DE. He would be valuable on ST until he was ready to spell and potentially replace Deebo.
5. Will Rackley, OG, Leigh: Rackley is good guard prospect but needs to improve his footwork to become great. However, with Kugler teaching him I think he could do that.
6. Terrance Tolliver, WR, LSU: Tolliver is the big redzone threat WR we need to add to our offense. While I don't want a WR in round 4, I would not be upset with Terrance.
7. Steve Schilling, OG, Michigan: Schilling, like Rackley, needs to improve his footwork to become a good guard.He is one of my favorite prospects in this draft. He works hard and loves the game.
8. Jeron Johnson, S, Boise State: Johnson is a ball-hawking, big hitting safety and is also very fast and strong. He could learn from the best in the business, Troy Polamalu, and eventually, when Polu is too old to play SS, he can move to FS and Johnson can play SS.
9. Colin McCarthy, ILB, Miami: Some people think we need an ILB but I am not one of them. I think Sylvester will be able to replace Farrior when Dad is done. However, I could see us going after an ILB in round 4 to 6.
10. D.J. Williams, TE, Arkansas: Williams is an athletic, pass catching TE who we could use. He would be an instant upgrade over Spaeth and would give us a lot of versatility in the offense.
11. Delone Carter, RB, Syracuse: Carter is 5-10, 230 pounds and is a great pass catcher and run blocker. He has the potential to become a star so he would be great value here.
Who do you want? What is your ideal first four picks?
UPDATE: FOR THE REST OF THE POLL VOTERS, PLEASE ASSUME THESE WERE THE 1ST 3 PICKS (BASED ON THE CONSENSUS FROM THE OTHER THREADS)
ROUND 1: MIKE POUNCEY
ROUND 2: RAS I DOWLING
ROUND 3: KENDRICK ELLIS
ROUND 4: (PLEASE STOP VOTING FOR SIONE FUA UNLESS YOU WANT 2 NT.)