Obviously with the 2011 NFL draft just ending I have not had much time to look into a lot of 2012 prospects so the reports will be limited on each pick. Just a quick 1 rounder with very brief explanations. Order is based on where I think teams will finish1. Washington Redskins: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford: Clear cut best player in the draft. Could be the next Peyton Manning. Grossman is going to start at QB for the Skins so they will definitely be horrible.
2. Buffalo Bills: Matt Barkley, QB, USC: Barkley has a load of potential and he should start to show it this year. If the Bills are picking this low again, they must start thinking about picking a QB.
3. Minnesota Vikings: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame: Floyd is as good as A.J. Green was this year and I think Sidney Rice is gone. Floyd will give them a new #1 WR for Ponder to throw to.
4. Seattle Seahawks: Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma: 3 QB's in the 1st 4 picks. Jones has great mechanics and no major flaws and gives them their QB of the future.
5. Tennessee Titans: Quinton Couples, DE, UNC: Couples is a great pass rusher that should be a top 5 pick next year. The Titans could definitely use an upgrade at DE.
6. Carolina Panthers: Janoris Jenkins, CB, Florida: Jenkins was a top 20 pick this year and I think he will improve a lot this coming season. The Panthers could lose a lot of their secondary to free agency.
7. Cleveland Browns: Ryan Broyles, WR, Oklahoma: The Browns failed to get McCoy a true #1 WR so they will likely be picking high again. Broyles has great size and speed and is a very good pick.
8. Cincinnati Bengals: Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama: I think Cedric Benson is going to be on another team after this year so RB will be a huge need. Richardson is a better prospect than Ingram was and could be the next AP.
9. Denver Broncos: Jerel Worthy, DT, Michigan State: The Broncos did not get top DT in the draft this year so their run defense is going to suck again. Worthy is my #1 DT right now if he declares.
10. Arizona Cardinals: Nick Foles, QB, Arizona: 4 QB's in the top 10. Foles has all the measurables and has good accuracy.
11. Oakland Raiders: Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina: Jeffery has incredible size and speed and could end up going #1 overall with another great year.
12. San Francisco 49ers: Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama: Kirkpatrick has the measurables of Patrick Peterson but has yet to show his talent. If he has a strong season, he should be a top 15 pick.
13. Miami Dolphins: Kenny Tate, FS, Maryland: The Dolphins need an upgrade at FS and Tate has great talent and potential. Should emerge as the #1 safety this year.
14. Kansas City Chiefs: Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford: Martin is also better than any prospect from 2011. I think the Chiefs will take a step back this year.
15. Dallas Cowboys: Cliff Harris, CB, Oregon: Harris is a lock-down corner and the Cowboys definitely need an upgrade.
16. Jacksonville Jaguars: Donte-Paige Moss, DE, UNC: The Jags did not get their pass rushing DE this year so they take one in 2012.
17. Detroit Lions: Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa: The Lions will make a leap forward this year but still miss the playoffs. Reiff has top 10 potential and should be a great LT.
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Don'ta Hightower, ILB, Alabama: Hightower could be the next great ILB and fills a need here.
19. Chicago Bears: Matt Kalil, OT, USC: Kalil will probably emerge as a top 10 pick after this year and is a huge upgrade at LT.
20. Houston Texans: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State: Blackmon will have another strong season and go in the top 20. The Texans need a weapon across from Johnson.
21. St. Louis Rams: Jared Crick, DT, Nebraska: The Rams will make the playoffs at 8-8. Crick will be a huge upgrade at DT.
23. New England Patriots: Terrell Manning, OLB, N.C. State: The Pats never got a rush LB and will have to take one next year.
24. New York Jets: Manti Te'o, ILB, Notre Dame: Harris might leave next year so finding their new ILB is necessary.
25. Cleveland Browns (from Atlanta): Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina: The Browns need to find their starting corner opposite Haden and Gilmore can be that.
26. New England Patriots (from New Orleans): Andre Branch, DE, Clemson: The Pats also failed to find a DE and Branch is a top talent that could go much higher than this with a strong season.
27. San Diego Chargers: Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska: Dennard could go much higher than this with a strong year.
29. Indianapolis Colts: Cyrus Gray, RB, Texas A&M: The Colts will need to find a real RB and Gray is just that. Losing to the Steelers in the AFC Championship game is going to sting.
30. Philadelphia Eagles: Chase Minnefield, CB, Virginia: The Eagles still need to find a starting corner and Minnefield could continue the Virginia trend of CB's going early in the draft.
31. Green Bay Packers: Mike Brewster, C, Ohio State: The same Super Bowl happens again but different result. The Packers take their center of the future in Brewster.
32. Pittsburgh Steelers: Vontaze Burfict, ILB, Arizona State: After winning the Super Bowl, the Steelers elect to find James Farriors replacement. The ILB class is going to be so good next year so a Pro Bowler can still be found at the bottom of round 1 and into round 2.