Were a stones throw away from the Season opener against the Purple Browns. Time to tie up loose ends and get any lingering affairs in order.
- I got some randomness. Yet more important I found out how to use the bullets, Perhaps spellcheck is in my future?
- Ive been Bipolar on the season opener since the schedule was released concerning the Week 1 game vs. the Purple Browns. I briefly envisioned a 10-13 L in the land of purple, but I must confess as of late I cant help think that the Steelers are going to straight up win by blowout. its a very strong huntch.
- Mike Vick is a
greatexiting QB to watch. If I hear anymore about him im going to hurt myself. The mainstream sports media is in a serious need of an overhaul as far as covereage goes and there loop plays. I waited for 22 minutes yesterday to hear "Top ranked fantasy recievers" and they gave me the top 5. Hey thanks alot ESPN. Whats next? Albert Haynsworth followed by Miami U debacle the Tyrell Pryor? all week?
- Anthony Defeos post during the offseason were some of the most fun Steeler reading ive ever had. You took me back to my youth and brought back games and memories that touched my soul, Thank You.
- Ive discovered the joys of the Podcast. What are some of your favorite Podcasts? While were at it hit me with some 5 finger death punch music or somethin" fresh with teeth to get me through my workouts.
- Ben Roethlisberger is going to hit his prime this year. Hold on folks..I believe hes entering the 2nd half of his career and is going to be even better than the 1st half which also included a 15-1 season that many are quick to forget. Yes his team was good (2004) ...he was a Rookie. Anyone honestly think #7 wont get The 7th Trophy. No way. I personally would not be suprised if we went 15-1 THIS year and Claimed the Trophy. I said it. I mean it.
- Fantasy Draft. I draft # 10 in a 10 team League. Who should I pick?
- I like to play one of my most favorite hobbies at sportsXbetX tinXg.com, Im simply amazed that some people look at people who bet football like there a fricking crackhead in todays day and age. As with ANYTHING if you abuse it then its your fault. If your betting the mortgage on the Lions cuz the money line is hot and ya just KNOW its their week then PLEASE seek help! you give the rest of us a bad name. Seriously. while Im at it im open for a website that is credible. I go offshore now but im open to change.
- Madden12 Love it or hate it? All I can say is Im not working next Wednesday, Ill be in line at the midnight release and Im even considering the Madden Ticket, Thats where you pay 25 bonez to play 3 days early! what a rip off! ...Im IN! Hey I like what I like! my Playstation3 screen is SteelchampsVI I play straight up with no cheese.Im not a nerd right? The average age of video game players is 37. Fact.
- Custom Jerzeys- Great Idea in theory, I got one 20 years ago for Christmas and went to Three Rivers to proudly show off my #21 with MY name on the back of it..I remember standing outside the turnstile and someone yelling something to the like of "21 is Dion Figures!" Good Grief I felt like a Putzzz! I still have it and Ive worn it to all of the home AFCCG of the mid 90s to Early 00s. Its beat up and vintage with beer and ketchup stains on it, block numbers and 100% authentic I just know if I head out these days it would be " Hey Memo!...
- Walking into work today I walked past an area just inside the door and the radio was playing Renegade. I seriously got pumped and thought of BTSC and hoped I would remeber to tell everyone. It was an Uncontrollable pumped, like a quick shot of adrenelin, I FELT football for the 1st time since... well ..February. It was sickly awesome.
- In the offseason I bought my 1st house. Its funny how the preseason is really the preseason when it comes to Feng-ShWAY(?) TV placement, vibe, picturing it snowing in the winter, kitchen access and the whole 9 yards. Im happy to say I can envision a 15-1 season with the current arrangement. My Zen is strong.
- The Steelers signed alot of players in the
offseasonlast couple weeks. The Steelers are going to sign Troy and Mike next year. The Steelers have a plan I think. That plan includes a #7.
- To some up this round of Randomness..I Heard Renegade today, I have a Fantsy Draft Saturday. Madden12 comes out Tuesday. The Steelers are Locked and Loaded and I feel that THIS could be their Best season Yet, Im Fired up! Im Optimistic! Im Ready! The Anticipation is Wild and im loving Every
minutesecond of it.
- Predict the Score Falcons. Thanks for your time.