I almost pulled out my bazooka on this one and wrecked the neighborhood, but I decided to use small arms instead. Ice Cube never made a song about this day, but then again who wants a rap titled "Today was a bad day?" They leave those lyrics to Country artists. My dog hid from me yesterday. I think he can tell who is winning sometimes. Hey, I wasn't wearing shoes. It wouldn't hurt much. Man, get your Black and Gold bandana on, lock and load. Get in and let the bullets fly. Like Snoop said "It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none."
1. Intensity/urgency: Baltimore had it the Steelers didn't. What do you expect though since Baltimore had to deal with the sting all off season and all the talk from a few Steelers this as well. I did expect the Steelers to back that talk though.
2. Attitude/focus: Yeah about that.... How about I just say Seven and you figure it out.
3. Timmons: One of a few bright spots. Yeah Yeah Ray Rice. See below
4. Harrison: Another bright spot. I know he was ticked. He used to being held but once again he was battling and the "O" was not giving him much time to rest.
5. Game plan: Baltimore did pretty good in making a gameplan the Steelers weren't prepared for. New personnel and a few tweaks here and there made a difference. Cincinnati did a good job of that two years ago. They will adjust for the next meeting.
6. Ike: What's that in your pocket Ike? Oh Lee Evans.
7. Seven: Looking for 7? How about points? Ok, turnovers? Oh Super Bowls? Looks like you were trying for one of the first two.
8. Line: Steelers lost both battles. That has to be fixed. Rice and Flacco benefitted greatly.
9. Redman: Like Cowbell....there never seems to be enough
10. Ben: Ok, first game of the season...but even High School QBs know not to throw over the middle late!
11. Heath: Besides the fumble I likey. I know you saw him go up, fight and take a pass away from the defender.
12. Ambushed: 9/11, Ten years ago the nation was ambushed. Ten years later the Steelers are ambushed. I guess the next game will be the Gulf War. Who won that one?
13. Arians: You can't blame him!
14. This bullet is for you. Don't shoot yourself with it. It's just week number one. hahaha