This twitter thing is kind of cool. I mean, who doesn't want to know what Anthony Gray is having for dinner, complete with pictures? Or what music Crezdon Butler is currently listening to? If you are really a fan, you just gotta know.
Some guys, like Ryan Clark have contests to win tickets and will give away authographs. Others willingly interact with you. Troy P. once dmed me a happy birthday to my daughter, which was cool.
But from time to time, the athletes I follow tweet odd or out of context verbage that I have a difficult time translating.
What follows are actual tweets from athletes I currently follow (spelling, capitalization, grammar and punctuation is theirs, not mine).
10. "Everytime I look at my Oomf picture my eyes get wide open"--Curtis Brown
9. "Aye, do tittieboi twochainzz got twitter"--Darnell Dockett
8. "Just made some bomb ass Rotel"-- Anthony Gray
7. "I'm good! I'm Gucci!"-- Marcus Gilbert
6. "Your my boo thang"-- Crezdon Butler
5. "He peed the house today. he on punishment now lol" --Isaac Redman
4. "chillin Sis grindin it time to get that money."--Mike Wallace
3. "Ive worn my cargo shorts so much they can stand up by themselves"-- Chad Ochocinco
2. "no bs. just bought a tee shirt the chit so cold I went home and put it in the freeza. #swaggin."-- Ike Taylor
1. "ATL WHAT IT LOOK LIKE!! DOES MY THANG IN DA "A". we out chea shawty** "-- Desean Jackson