Here is a list of things I am going to be watching for come Sunday
- James Harrison vs. Bryant McKinnie - We all know who would win this matchup if Deebo was 100% but who knows how healthy he actually is. If Deebo can reek havoc from the left side, it would make Unibrow pee his pants, since Deebo is almost never a factor in these games.
- Lawrence Timmons vs. Ray Rice - Captain Checkdown will be looking for RR all day and I am expecting LT to post double digit tackles and a sack. If Flacco gets to loose with the ball, look for LT to pick it off.
- Ike Taylor vs. Lee Evans and BMAC vs. Boldin - I think we are going to have to end up using Taylor on Evans because he is the only one fast enough to keep up with him. Ike should shut down Evans but I am not sure how BMAC will do on Boldin. Boldin is the type of receiver BMAC can cover well, and if he is healthy I expect him to win the matchup.
- Steelers WR's vs. Ravens CB's - Over at BB they are saying their corners will be able to shut down our WRs. Lets see how the Ratbirds corners handle the speed of MW and Antonio Brown, while also trying to contain Hines Ward, Emmanuel Sanders, and Jerricho Cotchery underneath and over the middle.
- Jonathan Scott vs. Terrell Suggs - I think if Scott maintains Suggs to 1 sack or less, we will win this game quite easily. Other than Suggs, the Ratbirds have no pass rushers so it is all up to Scott to step up big.
- Ben Roethlisberger vs. The Referees - This is always an interesting battle because Ben not only has to face a defense every week, but also the refs. He can have his nose broken, his foot broken, or his helmet pulled off and there will be no penalty. It will be interesting to see if the refs can actually play fair on Sunday.
- Joe Flacco vs. Troy Polamalu - Last year, Flacco battled Polamalu and Polamalu won. I expect it to happen again. Look for another INT for Polamalu and look for him to take it to the house.