Keys to Victory against Denver:
- Ben needs to scan the field and not pre-determine that he's throwing to Antonio... Did this a lot in the Cleveland game
- Run the rock using the delay draw/play action running. KC hurt Denver with this
- Mush rush Teebow and take away middle of the field for running and passing. No blitzing Tebow, gives him too many lanes. no more than 5 rushing. Plus Denver have injuries on the OL.
- Key Willis McGahee, Teebow will make some plays, which we can live with. Timmons/Farrior/Foote key is McGahee and Troy is the running back on the option. Harrison/Woodley/Worilds should focus on Teebow. You have to have specific keys to stop the Spread Option
- No Kemeatou, he almost received another penalty but missed badly due to tripping over his own feet.
- Decker and Thomas are his go to receivers. Ike on Thomas and we can double Decker with Gay and Mundy