1. Bobby Wagner, LB, Utah State - Wagner is an absolute stud that is always around the ball. He will require a trade up in the 3rd round.
2. Josh Chapman, NT, Alabama - Chapman is the last of the good NT prospects and if we can't land Poe or Ta'amu in round 2, we must land Chapman in round 3.
3. Harrison Smith, S, Notre Dame - Smith is an athletic, versatile safety that can do it all.
4. Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech - Hill is a massive, athletic WR that has all the tools to be a dominate WR.
5. Isaiah Pead, RB, Cincinnati - Pead is a shifty, fast, and explosive RB who could become a very good back in this league.
6. Brandon Brooks, OG, Miami (OH) - Brooks is a good guard prospect with a ton of potential. His big flaw is that he has never faced big time competition.
7. Amini Silatolu, OG, Midwestern State - See above
8. Audie Cole, ILB, N.C. State - Cole is an athletic LB that could replace Farrior after a year.
9. Mitchell Schwarts, OT, California - Schwarts is a good OT prospect but he seems best suited for the right side.
10. Derek Wolfe, DT/DE, Cincinnati - Wolfe is one of the top interior pass rushers in the class and with the Steelers using more 4 man DL's, Wolfe could fit in those passing down situations as a pass rusher.
11. Dwight Jones, WR, North Carolina - Jones is a massive target with some character concerns. However, he could become a major steal.
My Ideal Draft:
2.14 - Dontari Poe, NT, Memphis
2.19 - Kelechi Osemele, OG, Iowa State
2.24 - Kevin Zeitler, OG, Wisconsin
3.24 - Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech
If we can land those three prospects in the 2nd round, I want to go BPA in round 3 and get Big Ben a real big WR. Hill has the tools to become the next great big WR but due to the fact that he played in a triple-option offense at GT, his stock is lower than it should be. If he played at Oklahoma State and put up Blackmon's numbers (which could have happened) he would be a top 5 pick. Hill has better size and athleticism than Blackmon and has better speed and route running then Jeffery.