Free Agency is still a few weeks away, but there's plenty of fuel to fire our 5 Burning Questions: Free Agency edition.
1. Steelers Nation no longer has Bruce Arians to kick around. Regardless of whether you agree or disagree with his dismissal, do you think the way it was handled, with Rooney II over ruling Tomlin and the team attempting to pass it off as a "retirement," tarnishes the concept of "The Steelers Way?"
2. The range of differing opinions over the underlying wisdom behind Todd Haley's hire is as wide as the parting of the Red Sea. Do you agree or disagree that Todd Haley is the man to lead the Steelers offense?
3. Given the age of James Farrior, Larry Foote, and James Harrison, the arrested development of Lawrence Timmons, and what we've seen of Stevenson Sylvester and Jason Worilds how high of a priority should linebacker be for the Steelers?
4. Massive free agent defections are no longer a staple of Steelers off seasons as they once were in the 1990's, still its rare when you can keep everyone you want. If you had to pick one Steelers free agent, other than Rod Woodson, that you wish hadn't gotten away, who would that be?
5. The Steelers are renegotiating contracts with players they signed to long-term deals with reckless abandon. Are you concerned that they might be setting themselves up for a Salary Cap disaster?
There you go, have at it folks!