24. Pittsburgh Steelers- OL Cordy Glenn, Georgia:
The Steelers need to find some upgrades at a number of spots, with the offensive line being perhaps the most pressing need. Pittsburgh could look for help at either guard or tackle making Glenn a smart selection.
56. Pittsburgh Steelers- LB Bobby Wagner, Utah State
-Wagner is a nice pick up for the Steelers in the 2nd round who can replace James Farrior.
86. Pittsburgh Steelers- NT Josh Chapman, Alabama
-This looks to be Casey Hampton's last season making finding a replacement pretty important, Chapman would be an excellent pickup here.
119. Pittsburgh Steelers- G Lucas Nix, Pitt
-Great mid round pick-up here for the Steelers, Nix could work his way into the starting line-up by year 2.
159. Pittsburgh Steelers- S Brandon Taylor, LSU
-I'm not as high on Taylor as most, but think he's a nice 5th round pick and could one day be a starter.
193. Pittsburgh Steelers- OT Levy Adcock, Oklahoma State
-Continuing to bolster the O-line, Adcock offers nice late round value.
231. Pittsburgh Steelers - CB Ron Brooks, LSU
-He could go much higher, but I could see a slide for Brooks, if so the Steelers would love to get him late in the draft.
240. Pittsburgh Steelers (Comp.) - G Jaymes Brooks, VA Tech
-Probably a guy who will need to be on the practice squad, but with the turnover on this offensive line, and uncertainty of basically everyone not named Pouncey and Gilbert, it makes some sense.
246. Pittsburgh Steelers (Comp.) - WR Jarrett Boykin, VA Tech
-I love Boykin for the Steelers as a late round phyical possession receiver
248. Pittsburgh Steelers (Comp.) - QB Case Keenum, Houston
-With these extra picks I'd love to see Pittsburgh to pick up a young developmental QB. Keenum is a winner, he's tough and a leader. Obviously he doesn't have the Skill set of Big Ben, but there are some similarities to their games.
What do you think? To see the full mock and whom the Steelers might have passed on check it out here!