Jarvis Jones inactive 4 @Steelers. Others are QB Jones, WR Wheaton, CB CBrown, RB Redman, TE Gordon, NT Fangupo— Bob Labriola (@BobLabriola) October 20, 2013
Jason Worilds will get the start and presumably play the entire game, which kicks off at 4:30 p.m. ET.
Running back Isaac Redman is in sweats for the third straight game. Rookie wide receiver Markus Wheaton is still recovering after surgery to repair a broken finger he suffered in Week 4 against the Minnesota Vikings.
Curtis Brown also will miss this game, seeming to be a healthy scratch, as is nose tackle Loni Fangupo.
Recently acquired tight end Richard Gordon will also miss this game. He was hampered by a toe injury throughout the week. He suffered the injury on his first practice with the Steelers.
Quarterback Landry Jones has yet to dress in a game this season. With him being out, the Steelers have three of their 2013 draft picks dressed - running back Le'Veon Bell, safety Shamarko Thomas and linebacker Vince Williams.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Ravens vs. Steelers Pregame stream
- The Standard is The Standard Show - Week 7 vs. Ravens
- 'League of Denial' blames NFL, but we're all guilty
- Gone are the days of power running Steelers vs. Ravens games
- Fantasy Football Week 7: Which Steelers to sit/start
- Key Matchups: Steelers OTs vs. Ravens OLBs
- 5 reasons the Steelers will beat the Ravens in Week 7
- Nuts and bolts of key information leading into Week 7
- The NFL's most rightfeous rivalry
- Weekend Checkdown: the top stories of the week
- Bum Phillips, former Houston Oilers coach, dies at 90
- Ravens vs. Steelers: Jason Worilds expected to start in Week 7
- Which Ravens player would you want on the Steelers?
- Kelvin Beachum, the long-term solution at left tackle