Steelers right tackle Marcus Gilbert left the game against Baltimore with a quadriceps injury, and is questionable to return.
Guy Whimper has replaced him in the lineup.
The Steelers drove down the field on their second drive of the game, resulting in a three-yard shovel pass from Ben Roethlisberger to Heath Miller. The Steelers lead 7-0 with seven minutes left in the first quarter.
Whimper was the guy the Steelers went with, even with Mike Adams on the bench. Adams started the game technically as a tight end, as the Steelers stacked the left side with both Adams and left tackle Kelvin Beachum.
The Steelers' offense is sharp and consistent so far in this game, and with plenty of time to go, the Steelers at least have the luxury of having put together one great drive - perhaps their best of the season.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Ravens vs. Steelers Pregame stream
- The Standard is The Standard Show - Week 7 vs. Ravens
- 'League of Denial' blames NFL, but we're all guilty
- Gone are the days of power running Steelers vs. Ravens games
- Fantasy Football Week 7: Which Steelers to sit/start
- Key Matchups: Steelers OTs vs. Ravens OLBs
- 5 reasons the Steelers will beat the Ravens in Week 7
- Nuts and bolts of key information leading into Week 7
- The NFL's most rightfeous rivalry
- Weekend Checkdown: the top stories of the week
- Bum Phillips, former Houston Oilers coach, dies at 90
- Ravens vs. Steelers: Jason Worilds expected to start in Week 7
- Which Ravens player would you want on the Steelers?
- Kelvin Beachum, the long-term solution at left tackle