Starting with the league's insistence to cram the over-saturated market of the NFC South into something of substance, the bipolar Panthers travel to the internally combusting Buccaneers Thursday night.
All 275 fans of both teams will be glued for the match-up the world has been waiting for: Glennon v. Newton I.
Someone will have to confirm for me tomorrow Carolina managed to win this game. Great defensive squad over there, Star Lotulelei will be a, well, star. Yep. Went there.
Steelers fans have seen first hand what happens to teams when they play in London. They score points. Lots of them. Justin Blackmon will continue fighting Josh Gordon for the Explosive With Two Strikes award - he who fails a drug test first, wins...and loses. The Jags are going to keep this close. Thanks for another huge point spread.
Here are the rest of the picks.
Panthers (-6.5) over BUCCANEERS
CHIEFS (-7) over Browns
Dolphins (-6.5) over PATRIOTS
SAINTS (-12.5) over Bills
Cowboys (-3) over LIONS
EAGLES over Giants (no line)
Steelers (-3) over RAIDERS
Jets (+6.5) over BENGALS
Falcons (+2.5) over CARDINALS
BRONCOS (-13.5) over Redskins
Packers (-6) over VIKINGS
Seahawks (-10.5) over RAMS
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers at Raiders: Everything you need to know
- Jones thinks he's fine, remains patient
- Steelers Film Room: Thomas, Taylor and Troy
- Pryor told Tomlin not to draft him
- Cowher to interview Franco on CBS Pregame Show
- Tomlin sending messages to players through the media
- Everyone hates Ben Roethlisberger
- Report: Steelers mulling waiver claim of tight end Tony Moeaki
- Ramon Foster: 'There weren't any minus plays' against Ravens
- Jarvis Jones plans to practice fully Wednesday in preparation for Week 8 vs. Raiders
- Le'Veon Bell using similar inferiority complex that drove Hines Ward