Inactives: QB Jones, WR Wheaton, CB CBrown, TE Gordon, LB Wilson, LB Carter, NT Fangupo— Bob Labriola (@BobLabriola) October 27, 2013
The Steelers and Raiders kick off at 4:05 p.m. ET from O.co. Coliseum in Week 7. The Steelers are three-point favorites despite having lost their last three games there.
The Raiders are 0-10 coming off a bye week since 2002, so something has to give here.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers vs. Raiders Week 8 2013: Game Day updates, news and info
- The Standard is The Standard: Steelers pregame podcast episode 7
- Steelers vs. Raiders match-ups: Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau vs. Raiders QB Terrelle Pryor
- Steelers vs. Raiders: Ike Taylor 'probably' will shadow wide receiver Denarius Moore
- 5 reasons the Steelers will beat the Raiders in Week 8
- Steelers vs. Raiders Week 8 2013: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming, odds and more
- Corner or nickel, peak or valley, Steelers Cortez Allen is playing for what's on the front of his jersey