The Bills and Steelers square off at 1 p.m. ET Sunday at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh. A game featuring two teams seemingly on different paths, the Bills get rookie quarterback E.J. Manuel back in this game as they look to keep fading playoff hopes alive.
The likelihood of the Steelers reaching the postseason after their 2-6 start are all but gone, and are playing now for the sake of putting together some momentum over the last half of the 2013 season to take with them in another non-playoff season.
Home field advantage combined with a 16-2 mark against rookie quarterbacks over the last nine years are likely the reason behind the Steelers having been installed as three-point favorites for this game.
Time: 1 p.m. ET
Date: Nov. 10, 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa.
TV and Radio Schedule: CBS regional broadcast, Steelers Radio Network: WDVE-FM (102.5)/WBGG-AM (970)
Announcers: Marv Albert (play-by-play), Rich Gannon (color)
Online streaming: None available for this game
Bills SB Nation site: Buffalo Rumblings
Odds: Steelers -3
Weather: 44 degrees, winds W 20 m.p.h.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Bills vs. Steelers: Everything you need to know
- Preparation, Coaching, and the 2013 Steelers
- Bills vs. Steelers: Antonio Brown digging deep in preparation for Buffalo's soft coverage
- Steelers offensive line is not as bad in pass protection as you might think
- Steelers Troy Polamalu says scrambling ability of E.J. Manuel make Bills offense 'flavor of the week'
- Steelers injury report: Gilbert and Adams questionable, everyone else practices fully