He left games against Minnesota and Oakland with separate injuries - the latter with a concussion.
Foster was removed from the Steelers' Week 10 game against Buffalo in the third quarter with an apparent ankle injury.
Foster is getting carted to the locker room for x rays. Doesn't look like he will be back— Mark Kaboly (@MarkKaboly_Trib) November 10, 2013
The Steelers are up 10-3 over Buffalo after an impressive first half. Buffalo looks a bit stronger defensively so far in the third quarter, and were moving the ball one drive after Foster went down.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Bills vs. Steelers second half open thread
- Updated: Shamarko Thomas injury: Steelers rookie will not return to game vs. Bills
- Agent of Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger denies trade report
- Steelers Week 10 Inactives: Derek Moye sits in favor of Markus Wheaton
- Separate report 'adamant' Steelers did not field offers for Ben Roethlisberger