Rarely is a division so mediocre, three of its teams are under .500 heading into Week 12, yet, all three of them are still in the playoff race. That's what will happen when the Browns host the Steelers Sunday.
Cleveland, losers of four of their last five games, hope Jason Campbell can reclaim whatever magic he had when he reeled off a win over Baltimore in Week 9, while the Steelers look to thrive off newfound huddle-less life on offense.
It's really tough betting on the Steelers when they're on the road. They have to be good enough to win the game if they're a smart pick.
We're going with the Steelers (+1) over Cleveland.
Bucs (+9) over LIONS
TEXANS (-10) over Jaguars
PACKERS (-5) over Vikings
CHIEFS (-5) over Chargers
Panthers (-4.5) over DOLPHINS
Bears (+1) over RAMS
RAVENS (-4) over Jets
RAIDERS (+1) over Titans
Colts (+1) over CARDINALS
Broncos (off) over PATRIOTS
REDSKINS (+6) over 49ers
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers vs. Browns: The bingo game is about to begin
- Steelers Film Room: Breaking down the No Huddle offense against the Lions
- Second half adjustments on Lions were made by the players, says Steelers safety Ryan Clark
- Ben Roethlisberger open to taking less to stay with the Steelers
- Steelers injury report: Brett Keisel, Shamarko Thomas miss Wednesday practice