Both players missed the Steelers' Week 11 win over the Detroit Lions with injuries they suffered the previous week.
Ramon Foster and LaMarr Woodley were both limited. Steelers coach Mike Tomlin mentioned all four players would at least be limited to start the week. He said that about wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders as well, but he was a full participant Wednesday.
Without all four of them, and with Sanders exiting in the first half, the Steelers managed to top the Lions, winning their second consecutive game. Facing a tough Browns team in Week 12, the Steelers have fought through an 0-4 start to sit one game behind the New York Jets (a team they've beaten this season) for the final wild card spot in the AFC.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Ryan Clark says players made adjustments in second half
- Ben Roethlisberger open to taking less to stay with the Steelers
- Jerome Bettis, Kevin Greene among 25 Hall of Fame semifinalists
- Jason Worilds coming off self-described 'best game' in win over Lions
- Being a franchise quarterback means you can phone it in when doing your own show