They should not have any other injuries, meaning, at the very least, they get their full offensive line back. The starting group of Kelvin Beachum, Ramon Foster, Fernando Velasco, David DeCastro and Marcus Gilbert have not played a full game together in four weeks. The Steelers' run game has been hit and miss in that time anyway, but it's hard to imagine much of anything getting going when they're constantly using a new starter - or just Guy Whimper in a different role.
Cleveland is relatively healthy for this game as well. Linebacker Craig Robertson is listed as doubtful and tight end MarQueis Gray has been declared out. Armonty Bryant is questionable, but everyone else on Cleveland's injury report is probable.
Kickoff is set for 1 p.m. ET at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers vs. Browns Week 12 2013: Everything you need to know before 1 p.m. ET kickoff
- AFC Playoff Picture: three big games in Week 12 will begin to separate contenders
- Fantasy Football Week 12: Which Steelers to start/sit
- Steelers have beaten Norv Turner six times in seven career games
- Steelers vs. Browns injury report: Cleveland down Robertson, Steelers list Woodley and Keisel as questionable
- 5 Reasons the Steelers will beat the Browns in Week 12
- Five days of AFC North divisional and playoff excitement