Steady, strong and dominant.
The Steelers have run the ball well, passed the ball well and have played outstanding defense. While their 13-3 lead isn't exactly reflective of one-sided play, Pittsburgh has clearly taken hold of the physical aspect of this game, and is beating Cleveland 13-3 at the end of the first half.
Pittsburgh will kick off to start the second half.
Despite being 1-for-6 on third downs, the Steelers offense is moving very well, led by an outstanding half of football from quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. After two quarters, he's 16-for-23 for 171 yards and a touchdown. He hasn't been sacked or hit yet, as the Steelers' offensive line showed perhaps its best two quarters of football this season.
It's likely not a coincidence Guy Whimper is not playing in this game.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steve McLendon injury: Steelers nose tackle injures left ankle, doubtful to return
- Steelers vs. Browns inactives: LaMarr Woodley, Brett Keisel out for Pittsburgh
- Steelers vs. Browns key matchups: Fernando Velasco vs. Phil Taylor
- AFC Playoff Picture: three big games in Week 12 will begin to separate contenders
- Fantasy Football Week 12: Which Steelers to start/sit