The Steelers suddenly find themselves in a hole at the tackle position heading into Sunday's Week 10 game against Buffalo.
Marcus Gilbert has been limited all week with an ankle injury, and back-up tackle Mike Adams (ribs) did not practice Friday.
Outside of them, everyone else is listed as probable, according to Steelers Digest editor Bob Labriola.
For @Steelers: OT Adams (ribs) didn't practice, is questionable for Sunday. OT Gilbert was limited, is questionable. Everybody else probable— Bob Labriola (@BobLabriola) November 8, 2013
The Steelers are getting back into their game of Musical Linemen, much like they did for nearly all of the 2012 season. DeCastro should return just as Gilbert could potentially be out. The Steelers saw four offensive linemen go down during their last two games.
Linebacker Vince Williams has been limited this week after suffering a concussion in Pittsburgh's Week 9 loss to New England. He may end up playing, but Stevenson Sylvester had been taking the bulk of the snaps prior to Friday.
The game is scheduled for kickoff at 1 p.m. ET from Heinz Field.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Bills vs. Steelers: Everything you need to know
- Sean Spence: 'I'll have my Steelers highlights'
- Keisel was right, team is not ready to play
- Bills vs. Steelers: Stevenson Sylvester prepares to assume starting duties
- Shamarko Thomas isn't mad former coach passed on him in fourth round
- Which Bills player would you take on the Steelers roster?
- 5 Questions with Buffalo Rumblings, SB Nation's Bills site