Steelers veteran defensive end Brett Keisel is out for Pittsburgh's Week 15 game against the Cincinnati Bengals - his fourth game missed of the team's last five. He played in a limited number of snaps (not even a full quarter) in Week 13 against Baltimore, but has been sidelined by plantar fasciitis since then.
Safety Troy Polamalu didn't practice Wednesday or Thursday, but got some work in Friday and is expected to be on the field Sunday. Same for left tackle Kelvin Beachum, who should return to his starting spot against Cincinnati.
Nose tackle Steve McLendon is questionable with an ankle injury - one he suffered against Baltimore in Week 13.
Otherwise, the Steelers are relatively healthy - the ones who are left, at least. Wide receivers Emmanuel Sanders and Jerricho Cotchery missed some practice time this week, but both are expected to play. Right guard David DeCastro (foot) is listed as probable as well.
- Bengals vs. Steelers Week 15 2013: Everything you need to know
- Continuing to root for the Steelers' postseason run
- Weekend Checkdown: the top stories of the week
- Bengals vs. Steelers key matchups: Le'Veon Bell vs. Vontaze Burfict
- 5 reasons the Steelers will beat the Bengals in Week 15
- Bengals vs. Steelers Week 15 2013: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming, odds and more