Keisel has only played seven snaps in the team's last five games, and none since a Week 13 loss to Baltimore. It would seem logical he be placed on injured reserve if he's unable to participate in Sunday's game.
Nose tackle Steve McLendon is eyeing a return to the lineup as well, managing to practice fully Wednesday. He's missed a good portion of time in the last few weeks, including last week's win over the Bengals.
Other than that, the Steelers appear to be relatively healthy heading into Green Bay. Kickoff is scheduled for 4:25 p.m. ET from Lambeau Field.
- Joe Long signed by Bears from Steelers practice squad
- Garvin: 'All I saw was a Cincinnati player trying to make a tackle'
- Steelers vs. Packers: Aaron Rodgers still not cleared to play
- Terence Garvin fined $25,000 for hit on Bengals punter
- Antonio Brown is a championship building block
- Steelers Film Room: Creating big plays, limiting big plays