Defensive end Brett Keisel (foot) was limited in Thursday's practice, but wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery (shoulder) got a full day's work in, giving hope he'll be available when the Steelers and Packers kick off at 4:25 p.m. ET from Lambeau Field in Green Bay.
Keisel has missed all but a few snaps of the Steelers last six games, and with a contract situation up in the air for 2014, it's possible fans have seen the last of No. 99 in a Steelers uniform.
The Steelers have a sliver of postseason hope, but odds are excellent their Week 17 game against Cleveland at Heinz Field is the last for the 2013 season. If Keisel can't play Sunday against Green Bay, he'd be sure to get on the field in some way for the finale.
- The Standard is The Standard - Week 16
- Steelers roster: Changes are coming, there is no doubt
- NFL Week 16 picks: Playoff race will largely be decided Sunday
- 5 Burning Questions Facing the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Play Money: Exploring Steelers DL and NFL salary cap
- Steelers select Louis Nix III in Todd McShay mock draft